Hydroflux’s latest broadsheet newsletter with informative articles on the local water industry, the Hydroflux group’s activities and people.
Please click on the cover below, or click here to read an electronic pdf version.
- • Can the Food Industry Survive Drought?
- • The Future Landscape of Biosolids Reuse
- • Hassle Free Construction Water Treatment
- • Julia Seddon Joins Cress Consulting Pty Ltd
- • Designing Wastewater Treatment Systems for Effective Asset Management
- • Maintaining Profitability & Growth in an Increasingly Challenging Environment
- • Engineered Anaerobic Lagoons & the Benefits of Combining Technologies
- • Project Announcements
And Much More!
We trust you find our newsletter informative, if you would like to receive a future newsletters via email please email [email protected] with your Name, Company and Mail Address and we will gladly add you to our mailing list.
Back issues of the Hydroflux Group Newsletter can be found here.
About the Hydroflux Group
The Hydroflux Group comprises eleven companies based in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and the UK, providing specialist design and build, equipment, processes and operational services in water and wastewater treatment and sludge treatment and dewatering. The Hydroflux Group are the exclusive Australian representatives for HUBER Technology, AEROSTRIP, CNP Technologies, Aeromix, Flootech MBBR, Dutch Spiral and Organica Water and incorporates EPCO Australia.
Hydroflux Pty Ltd
Level 26, 44 Market St. Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
P +61 2 9089 8833 F +61 2 9089 8830